- Real product, already launched in the market as public beta with users, traction and engagement. Mature product which has been in development for over 2.5 years.
- Real utility product that is demonstrated in the market with organic growth and no paid marketing
- Real potential for disruption of the navigation industry
- Experienced team with demonstrated history of building software and running startups in the transportation industry
- Innovative - uses technologies that MAKE SENSE in the industry, which represent the future and it is a clear step forward for the navigation and automotive industry
- SUSTAINABLE Drive to Earn rewards system that DOES NOT rely on NFT sales to pay rewards for previous users. Partnership with Machinations.io for app economy design, economy audit and constant monitoring. App relies on additional revenue streams that are realistic, have been implemented before by the team and are sufficient to offset rewards from the drive to earn mechanism.
- Licensed 3D NFTs directly from automotive brands
- Huge potential to become the dominant platform for digital goods sales from Automotive Brands
- Backed by the European Union with an innovation grant + a mandatory contribution (already received and spent); quarterly financial and technical / code audits throughout the product development.
- Increasing demand for NAVI token: Drive to Earn mechanism - Drivers earn $MILE even before TGE = token demand for $NAVI once listed. Right now drivers are awarded 1 $MILE token (which will not be listed) for every mile they drive with the app open. This has led to over 11.000.000 driven by our drivers in less than 3 months. To be able to convert these rewards into NAVI tokens (and then cash out), users have to buy a vehicle NFT. To do so, they first need to acquire NAVI tokens on the exchange first. By keeping the $MILE token unlisted (unlike many X-to-Earn business models), we control both the rewards (through the exchange rate of $MILE - $NAVI) and the amount of NFTs we make available for sale, thus controlling how many rewards can be cashed out at any time. are 4 types of permission levels in the product.